On Monday, July 16th, from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm, we'll be spending the day at Hungry Heart Farm and
- talking hoop houses and other infrastructure solutions with NRCS and farmers Matthew and Christi
- chatting about all the tools Matthew and Christi uses on their farm
- learning about the proper ways to clean and sanitize your infrastructure and tools for GAP and FSMA
- and spending the afternoon walking and talking on the farm about food safety with a member of the Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Association and hearing from a wholesaler that buys from small farms about what they need to buy safe and delicious produce from you.
- fingers crossed your friendly county Extension agent will join us as well!
And, geez, there's free lunch!
What a deal! And it's free thanks to the fine folks from USDA-NIFA who support this workshop and the GA Small Farm Food Safety Campaign
Questions???? Email email@example.com.