Keeping It Local

Since 2010, Global Growers has sold over $500,000 of farm fresh produce through our Farm Share programfarmers markets, and local restaurant and wholesale partnerships. The farmers Global Growers partners with came to Atlanta as refugees and are expert agriculturalists using organic practices and cultivating healthy food as they build new businesses in Georgia.  Global Growers commits to farmers and to customers that farmers will receive at least 75% of the sale of each vegetable. Global Growers spends the remaining 25% to cover distribution, customer service, and marketing costs.


Where to find us

IMG_1597-3.jpg

Every Wednesday, we are at the Decatur Farmers Market from 4pm to 7pm. The market is located at 308 Clairemont Ave, on the corner of Commerce Street, in the “Pecan Grove” of the First Baptist Church of Decatur. With picnic benches and plenty of space to sit and enjoy the outdoor market, it’s a perfect place for families to gather. Look for the Global Growers tent; you can’t miss us!

Every Saturday, we are at the Freedom Farmers Market at 453 Freedom Pkwy NE by the Carter Center. Each market March- December features live music, a kid's tent, and a local chef with hot prepared foods. The market also holds monthly events featuring the fruit or vegetable of the season. Stop by, say hi, and try some veggies!


Restaurants sourcing from Global Growers

Taste our produce prepared by some of the city's best chefs at any of the following restaurants:


Other Partners sourcing from Global Growers