We are now accepting applications for our 2018 Internship Programs!
As a Global Growers Intern, you'll have the opportunity to apply your unique skill set while developing new ones and building a deeper understanding of Global Growers vision and programs, local food systems, and food justice. Interns work alongside staff members in Metro Atlanta's diverse communities of Clarkston, Decatur, and Stone Mountain. For more info and to apply, check out the links below!
At Global Growers, we know how important interns and their contributions are, so we believe in making an experience that is mutually meaningful and beneficial. Towards that end, here are a few of the commitments we make to you:
- Class credit or cooperation with university sponsored programs
- Fresh produce straight from the farm (exact amount and items are dependent on harvest and season)
- Supervisor guidance and professional development support
- Opportunities to develop skills and relationships within your field of interest
- Support for transportation expenses for interns from low-income households
We look forward to receiving your application!