1 lb fresh okra
1 Tbs coconut oil
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2-3 lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the okra and dry it thoroughly. Cut the stem ends off of the pods and slice them in half lengthwise.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, salt, pepper, and garam masala. Add the okra and toss well to coat.
- Spread okra in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, flipping the okra over halfway through.
- Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top and enjoy!