Radish and Goat Cheese Salad
recipe from 'Sunset'
- 2 watermelon radishes (or other variety)- 8 1/2 oz. total, peeled, quartered, and sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and sliced
- 3/4 cup dill fronds
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
Put all ingredients except cheese in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine. Assemble salads on 4 plates, and top each salad with crumbled cheese.