Yellow Squash Recipe with grape tomatoes, garlic, thyme and parmesan cheese.
- 2 pounds yellow squash, choose smaller ones
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or use Land O'Lakes Butter with Olive Oil and Sea Salt and nix the oil)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat.
- Trim the ends of the squash. Quarter each squash and slice into pieces, 1/3 inch thick.
- Add the butter and oil to the skillet, followed by and squash and garlic. Toss and sear for 2-5 minutes, until barely cooked through. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Push the squash to the sides of the skillet and add the tomatoes. Cook and toss another 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes are just about to pop. Stir in the fresh thyme and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the yellow squash recipe with Parmesan cheese and serve warm!