SWEET POTATO ALFREDO
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup parmesan, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked al dente
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle sweet potato, onion, and garlic with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Pulse roasted ingredients in a food processor with heavy cream and balsamic vinegar.
- Add sweet potato mixture to a skillet with parmesan and butter. Stir until well incorporated and butter and cheese are melted.
- Toss fettuccine in sauce. Top with red pepper flake, pine nuts, chives, and salt & pepper.