SHRIMP & SPICY KALE SWEET POTATO STIR FRY
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 bunch kale, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Place sweet potatoes in skillet over medium heat. Add a few tablespoons of water to skillet and cook for 15 minutes. Strain any remaining water from pan.
- Add onions and garlic, cooking for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add kale, lemon juice, red pepper flake, and season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in pan. Add shrimp and worcestershire. Cook on each side until no gray remains.
- Serve shrimp over kale and sweet potato mixture.