Global Growers Farm Share CSA
The Global Growers Farm Share is a community supported agriculture (CSA) program that gives our customers the opportunity to share in this bounty, in a direct relationship with our farmers. Through seasonal memberships, Global Growers provides Farm Shareholders with a weekly or bi-weekly delivery of fresh, local produce.
To sign up:
1. Visit our online sign up form.
2. Choose your pickup location.
3. Select the frequency of your delivery: full shares are every week, while half shares are every other week.
4. Optional: add an Egg or Coffee CSA, which is a dozen eggs accompanying your recurring pickups, and/or a coffee share.
5. Checkout. If you'd like to commit to volunteering for at least 10 hours throughout the season, you can enter the coupon code 'volunteer2016' and receive 10% off your order.
Pickup Locations (open to all):
- 3:30-5:30 pm every other Tuesday in Kirkwood at SoulShine (2052 Hosea L Williams Dr)
- 4-6 pm Tuesdays in Virginia Highland (976 Highland View)
- 4-7 pm Wednesdays at Decatur Farmers Market
- 3:30-5:30 pm Thursdays at City Hall, Atlanta
For answers to commonly asked questions, check out our FAQ page.
Produce & Perks
Global Growers' Farm Share is more than fresh produce. We offer members access to activities, events, and resources that promote good food, encourage community development, enhance knowledge of sustainable growing practices, and bring our farms to your table.
Receive fresh, quality produce with superior nutrition
The very best of our weekly harvest is grown in healthy soils and delivered to you often within 48 hours of harvest. Our farm hub is less than 15 miles away from downtown Atlanta.
Support your local economy
Keep your food dollars right here in metro-Atlanta to maximize your community impact.
Enjoy partner products from our farm friends
While we love fresh fruits and vegetables, we know that it sometimes takes more than these to make a meal! Each week, your farm share will include a featured local partner product, such as fresh bread, homemade butter, pastured eggs, local honey, artisan pickles, jams, and spreads.
Meet new people
The Farm Share pick up experience is designed to be friendly and engaging. You will have the opportunity to connect with farm shareholders in your local community.
Know your farmers
We bring the farm to you. Each week, we will set up a small market-style booth where you pick up your fresh produce. A knowledgeable farmer will be on hand to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
Cook creatively and learn new recipes
We share new recipes each week and encourage Farm Shareholders to post their own on our Facebook group.
Customize extra products in our online store
Feeding a crowd and need a few extra bunches of kale? Want fresh eggs every week? Browse our online store to order additional produce or partner products. Check out what's in store!
Visit the farm
We encourage Farm Shareholders to visit the farm or volunteer at least once during the growing season. Take a tour to see how your food is grown, pick your own, and build relationships with your local farmers.